INTERNET TOOLS AND COMPUTER GAMES UTILITY RESEARCH
- preferences regarding the selection of specific aspects of the interface (direction and speed of user response),
- users’ interest in specific aspects,
- ergonomics and clarity of content arrangement on computer screen/mobile device,
- navigating the website – tracking the movements of both eyes and the computer “mouse”,
- speed of response to specific occurrences (e.g. in games) or choice of specific interface elements (website, application),
- analysing emotions that appear in response to an image, music, movement etc.
- identification of potential usability problems,
The essence of this new methodological approach is the use of all the techniques that enable analysis of various neurological-somatic reactions to products where such reactions are particularly desirable. This is, for example, the case with computer games or internet websites / applications which are based on the use of:
- movement / location of objects,
- emotional involvement (including stress, surprise),
where speed and direction of response are important (in terms of achieving game results or reaching specific functionalities of the website / application). The simultaneous use of the three tools in combination with a standard technique will allow for a precise determination of the nature of users’ reaction playing different games, using websites or applications.
|FOR WHO?||ANALYSED REACTIONS||TOOLS|