Research using EEG allows, among others:
- specify the background – determine those elements, e.g. advertisements / communications that arouse positive and those that evoke negative associations
- determine whether, e.g. spoken messages / advertising scenes cause an increase in interest in the product and the desire to reach for it or reverse reactions
- check how respondents react to the logo or product brand, price etc.
- find those parts of the message / advertisement that do not add anything to the emotional message
- check whether the actual impact of the message / advertisement is in line with the assumptions of its implementers
- reveal in the message / advertisement anti-effective scenes – affecting the recipient in a way opposite to the intended one
- compare the interaction of several messages / ads