TYPES OF EYETRACKING METRICS:
- fixations and gaze points: fixation of the eye on a specific element, e.g. packaging
- fixations sequences – when and where a participant looked
- the time taken to notice a specific element,
- average fixation duration – time spent looking at specific elements (text, pictograms, signs),
- way of looking (whether the text is read or scanned),
- percentage distribution of attention to particular elements, e.g. packaging,
- background elements distracting and drawing attention away from the researched element.