RESEARCH ON THE INFLUENCE OF MUSIC AND SOUNDS ON SPECIFIC HUMAN BEHAVIORS
- the direction of emotional reactions in response to specific music and words (checking the relationship between music and the mood it evokes)
- examination of responses of the human body – the impact of tone, pace, rhythm on emotional and physiological parameters (including skin-galvanic reactions),
- making shopping decisions under the influence of music played in stores.
The goal is to learn about genuine assessments, filtered from existing social patterns. A study about the impact of music (a particular track or the whole album) based only on the declarations of the recipients may give results that differ from the truth. The use of tools to study neurosomatic reactions gives the opportunity to learn about the genuine and reliable reception of a given piece of music – its impact on brain reactions. In connection with the respondents’ declarations regarding the possible product purchase (CDs, products playing music), or the type of emotions that were evoked after hearing particular music, it is possible to determine the strength of the market application of a considered piece of work such as:
- CD sold as a separate product in music stores,
- music used in hypermarkets or shopping malls,
- music played to patients in medical clinics,
- music played by other products, e.g. products for children etc.
|FOR WHO?||ANALYZED REACTIONS